Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to Drinking Games Wiki,the wiki about drinking games that anyone can edit.
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Drinking Games Wiki
- 11/11/09 - Site is updated for the first time since April.
- In an attempt to revitalize this neglected child of a wiki, we're asking for any editors to create pages for any drinking games they can at least describe to some effect.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called Stubs and Wanted Articles.
- Uploading appropriate images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Drawbridge is a game created on the campus of Lock Haven University by Marc Jones and Doug Plunkett. In short, this game is about getting drunk as quick as possible. Great for pre-gaming or ending a night. A quick paced card game which can only be played with 2 people and a full deck of cards.