Welcome to Drinking Games Wiki,the wiki about drinking games that anyone can edit.
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Drinking Games Wiki
- 11/11/09 - Site is updated for the first time since April.
- In an attempt to revitalize this neglected child of a wiki, we're asking for any editors to create pages for any drinking games they can at least describe to some effect.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called Stubs and Wanted Articles.
- Uploading appropriate images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Drawbridge is a game created on the campus of Lock Haven University by Marc Jones and Doug Plunkett. In short, this game is about getting drunk as quick as possible. Great for pre-gaming or ending a night. A quick paced card game which can only be played with 2 people and a full deck of cards.