Pyramid is a game where you can challenge someone to drink—a lot.
- Deal a pyramid of cards. Values double at each level of the pyramid.
- Deal small number of cards to each player.
- Each level of the pyramid gives away drinks.
- With each level, the number of drinks goes up/doubles.
- Say a card in the pyramid that's flipped over is a 7. Anyone who has a 7 can hand their 7 to someone else and make them take a sip of a drink. If the 7 was on the first level, it's 2 sips. Second level is four. Third is eight. And so forth.
- Continue until all cards are turned over.